Saturday 1 April 2017

A man confessed, they send my boys to robbed delivery men - 31-year-old graduate confesses




Supernaij
- a series of armed robber confessed how he robbed delivery men

- He said he specializes in tricking sellers of expensive phones by pretending to be online buyers and then rob the sellers at the point of delivery

- He and his gang were arrested in Ojo, Lagos State

Officials of the Lagos State Police Command has four suspected armed robbers who specializes in tricking sellers of expensive phones by pretending to be online buyers and then rob the sellers arrested at the point of delivery.


Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni
NAIJ.com gathered that the suspects, Wilfred Ehis, 30; Bright Eloho, 24, Emeka Egbemedu, 22 and Olanrewaju Kamilu, 33 were arrested in Olamulti Hotel, New Site, Iba, Ojo, Lagos.

According Ehis, to make a Chemical Engineering graduate of the University of Benin, Edo State, "I do'm to shop for expensive phones and goods. I asked to deliver the sellers home.

"I would send the delivery address to the seller. If the seller gets the address, he would call me and I will control my sons to go to the delivery address and rob the seller."

He stressed: "It is my role. I shop online. Send the delivery address of the seller and make sure he is at the delivery address, then control over the children to collect the ordered items from him.

"I did not follow the robbery scene. It's just Nurudeen, alias Onyeabo" I know how to carry out the execution. I know he has a locally produced short - gun. And I know he recruited other boys around him to join in the robbery.

"All I do is stay in hotels. I do not even go out. I'm always in. They do the robbery, selling the phones and give me my part of the deal.

"Nurudeen is always in hiding. He does not comes out since SARS, Lagos picked up his best friend last year. He is short in size and he sneaks in Lagos mostly at night by the streams of Ogun State", he said publicly .

Items recovered from Ehis when he was arrested a Tecno CQ phone, an LG Phone 3; A phone; 2 watches, a Canon camera Eo87D; a neck side, a Sony laptop, a wrap of Indian Hemp and has an ash color Altima saloon car, with registration number No. APP 493 EH.

After the gang was arrested, besieged about five victims of Computer Village in Ikeja ASB headquarters to provide information about their operation.

Two of these victims on Thursday, March 30 came forward Oluwaseyi Sunday and Alabede Habib.


Both of them said in separate statements that Ehis, pretending as Barrister Deji somewhere in February 2017 requesting that expensive phones delivered to him on two different addresses LASU-Iyana Iba highway.

The victims were later robbed by three Ehis's gang members on motorcycle at the delivery points.

The vendors claim they N800, 000 and N450, 000 lost in the robbery.

The gang opened fire on March 7, 2017 a Sgt. Garba kadiri, an operation of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) during an attempt to arrest evade when they by officials in Pretty Street, Iyana School, LASU is tracked - Iyana Road.

The ASB trade, work on reports from victims of the same robbery committed by the gang, the Ehis and his gang traced to a location in Iba, where the gang shot the officers to escape.

It may be recalled that the last week, Senator of the special anti-robbery squad (SARS) in Rivers State arrested three suspects allegedly killed a delivery agent working for popular online shopping mall, Jumia.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog