Thursday 27 April 2017

Several years in pain Uche Elendu reaval in her testimony




Supernaij
- The actress Uche Elendu has spoken about her battle with endometriosis

- 1 while celebrating her son she shared an experience

- According to her, the baby is a miracle Osinachi

Nollywood Actress Uche Elendu she (Endometriosis is the condition of the uterus grows outside of its normal growing, which revealed how ovarian tissue in) endometriosis.


1 as she turns her in a read yesterday on her Instagram for a long while respecting Osinachi, April 26, 2017, Uche shared her story.

Elendu wrote about how her fans in an emotional post and came close to a miracle.


Actress Uche Elendu and her daughters
"Once upon a time, before my 1-year-old with a bright light lit up my story all changed the glory of the almighty God ...

R u the truth of God because it is Osinachi your name.

My miracle baby, defied all medical results and conceived a child, "Endometriosis" beat and the pain of a baby saved her mother from torture every day.

This is the testimony:

I am 7 years, all around the world and I suffer endo treatment Searching for travel, illness took Voltaren daily life, my life went through the most painful years. Hmmmmn ..

There is no guarantee it can not grow back my gynecologist, "This surgery later in South Africa, there is no cure for endometriosis, Uche," he said.


Actress Uche Elendu and Osinachi
The only conclusion one surgery in the recovery room u Imagine this, he was a doctor.

Oh, God, I started again and I went to the trouble of returning back to Nigeria got 1 month later, her words interrupted, and it was true.

u knowledge of pain, growth again, dried pain every day going through the pain in the stomach can not conceive to both Orthodox and herbal medicine to take the pain of a different kind.

Hmmmn .. I was alone in this, or my father one day I laid there and I thought Nneoma U problem before God called me?

Also read: the date of delivery Davido released her second daughter,

Then I went on my knees and prayed to the King of kings and Lord of lords, he cried and called fasting; I remember that I am not alone.

I will be praying not forget to appreciate @bishopisaacidahosa stood beside me, Dad. It was as if my world had been turned upside down. My Mum, I'm gonna do when I have a sister?


Actress Uche Elendu son Osinachi
All my classmates and sisters, and I will always be close to God .. My best friend introduced me to Kedi @ benedictjohnson1 and I started, I have also traveled to the United States for surgery.

Hmm hospital in the United States on my arrival, I paid bills and was scheduled for surgery; My vitals were carried out and other tests.

I went to your house last period to the doctor, "Uche call to his office and said to me just last week, the next day I came back to the builder, and he said OK Sorry, we test you need to do the verification," and what do I have? He is the "I" see u in 30mins.

Then I went to give blood sample again went there in the office. I waited and called the doctor, "Uche This is an unusual case."

I was scared what my heart wants to say he is running; Then he said: "You are 10 weeks pregnant !!!"


Actress Uche Elendu son Osinachi
OMG, how ??? ?? Where ?? You may say that Jesus !!! But I've been seeing regular session and the Lord spoke to me; What do I .. I am that I am, I will say that I have broken up protocols concerning the possible and impossible, I said, "eh eh !!!.

I immediately dialed the number my father and told him the news, he said, "I know God has to be down to me," he said. The doctor has facilitated the return of my Son and I were registered than Laparoscopic excis.
# 1-100yrs #childofsignsandwonders #miraclebaby continue # part2 #mytestimony. "

Uche Elendu and her husband, Walter Ogochukwu Igweanyiba, told me seven years ago, I married the first eight years old, in Imo state capital.



Congratulations to Uche.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog