Sunday 16 April 2017

See Reasons Why Senate Are Angry With Osinbajo




Senate. Dino melaye escape death   by the 

bristles as shooters invaded his home in the 

early hours of Saturday at Ayetoro-Gbede in 

Kogi State. 

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), gathered 

that the shooters numbering around ten arrived 

the house at about midnight through the hedge 

what's more, opened fire from various headings on 

the house. 

The house was loaded with shots while two 

of the vehicles stopped in the bequest were 

harmed by the gangsters. 

Melaye, (APC-Kogi West), was in his nation 

home at Ayetoro-Gbede in Ijumu Local 

Government Area for the Easter occasion at the 

time of the assault 

The Police Public Relations Officer in the 

state, ASP William Aya revealed to NAN that the 

police got a trouble call from the 

congressperson at around 1 a.m. what's more, quickly 

reacted. 

He said the punks got away before the 

police arrived, thereby making capture 

inconceivable. 

Aya said the Commissioner of Police, Mr 

Wilson Inalegwu had set up an investigation 

advisory group headed by the Deputy 

Official of Police accountable for 

operations to unwind those behind the assault. 

On his part, Melaye said the hooligans arrived 

at about midnight and began shooting 

sporadically at the main building in the 

compound. 

He said the shooting went on for right around one 

hour, adding that separated from the building 

loaded with projectiles, two of his vehicles were 

harmed. 

The representative said he speculated Mr Taufiq Isa, 

the Administrator of Ijumu Local Government 

to be behind the assault. 

At about midnight, we began hearing 

discharges. They let go more than 200 rounds of 

slug into the house. This endeavor to slaughter me 

won't prevent me from speaking the truth.

Dino said. 

If I talk reality, I will pass on, on the off chance that I lie, I will 

pass on. I chose to talk reality and 

pass on.  not anxious of death. I just regard 

men, I do fear them.

 am championing an administrative 

course. I will continue to talk and be the 

voice to the voiceless.  not deflected; I 

remain steadfast to improve Kogi. Nothing 

will prevent me from coming home.

In a quick response, Isa denied having a turn in 

the endeavor on the life of the Senator, saying 

that he had been occupied for at some point taking 

care of his debilitated spouse. 

ve never been a brutal man. My 

running fight with Dino Melaye, assuming any, is 

since I have requested that he quit villifying the 

state senator, Alhaji Yahaya Bello. 

“Let him (Dino) demonstrate it. I lost my uncle a 

week back; I’m as yet attending to my debilitated 

spouse and occupied with supervising the APC re- 

enlistment programs.  a democrat 

also, decent. I challenge Dino to demonstrate his 

case, he said





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog