Tuesday 25 April 2017

Finally Chris attoh has opened his relationship




Supernaij
- Following weeks of unconfirmed divorce reports, Chris Attoh has spoken on his marriage to actress Damilola Adegbite

- Chris noted that he is too focused to be bothered about reports flying on the internet

- He also spoke on why his wife never responded to his anniversary message to her

Top Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has debunked rumours which alleged that his 2 years marriage to actress Damilola Adegbite had ended.

The actor who had a chat with KMJ on Hitz FM said his wife is wonderful, and currently in London for her project.

When asked about the numerous divorce reports, Chris said;


Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite
“I don’t hear them, I don’t read them. I’m too focused; I can’t be too bothered with all these… what is important is in front of me.”

He also disclosed that he got a perfect response from his wife on their 2nd wedding anniversary;

“I got my response. The response doesn’t have to be on Instagram. I remember speaking to her that evening…” because I was in South Africa then, he stated.  t he reports were almost believed to be true after Chris posted several photos of his wife on social media, wishing her a happy second wedding anniversary on February 14, but Damilola failed to respond or do same.

Chris and Damilola got married on February 14, 2015. Their son is 2-year-old.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog