Sunday 26 March 2017

Nigerians voted out because of my fake tone "- Gifty forces






Beauty of Namibia, Dillish Life Change MATHEWS "For the best, when he appeared he was the winner in 2013. The edition of Africa's Big Brother competition.This victory made her $ 300,000 richer and turned it into a celebrity of some kind in its place.
Four years down the line, nothing heard over the entertainment industry, although he tried his hand in acting and modeling as well as business.

In an online interview with The Sunday Scoop, he announced that he would run out of money prizes and won the Big Brother competition. He said. "I just finished spending money and I was able to be a big brother ... I have some investments and I also traveled around the world ... but it's fun because I enjoy and learn how to be more -mendje business too."


Contrary to the insinuations that they had easy things, Dillish replied. "I faced rejection, sadness, disappointment, betrayal and pain, but I decided to have it all and go chasing my dreams.

One wanted at first to give me a chance, so I had to prove that I had something to offer, being consistent and diligent.

There are a lot of projects I am working on, and they will come to light soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog