Monday 27 March 2017

Nadal reaches 1,000 career games, Kohlschreiber won to advance at Miami Open






what happened to him in his 1000th career game, tennis superstar Rafael Nadal against Philipp Kohlschreiber bats slow to recover since the beginning of the fourth round of the Miami Open on Monday.

The 14-time Grand Slam winner, who won his ATP Tour-level competitions 822, before fighting back to win 6-3 6-2 0-6 in the first set by the German bagelled.

"A thousand is a lot of games," After winning, he said.

"Of course, the good news is, he says, because I have a long career. For many years, I've heard a short career, so it's something important to me.

"The first game I remember very well because it was my home in Mallorca. I passed the ATP was the first victory and it was a great feeling."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog