Monday 20 March 2017

“I’m Still A Virgin, My Firm, Ripe Chest Gets Me Most Attention”- Actress Seyi Hunter




Pretty actress and filmmaker, Seyi Hunter is one enterprising entertainer the movie industry is yet to tap into. The busty performing Arts, Industrial and Labour Relations’ graduate from the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, is one actress who isn’t ashamed to express her opinions on sensitive issues.

Seyi’s production debut started with the movie Indecent assault, ever since she has created her own beauty pageant, Miss Bikini and also ventured into other businesses.

In this interview with TheNewsGuru she opens up on her passion for acting, why she is still a virgin, sex before marriage amongst other issues.

So what have you been up to career-wise?

Okay, I took a short break from acting so as to focus on our beauty pageant Miss Bikini, now I’m back fully to acting.

What do you miss about acting?

I miss the passion. The fact that I have to be someone else. I also miss moving from one location to another. Acting gives me a different kind of thrill. I miss that.

Don’t you think the break you took affected your acting career?

The break I took never affected my acting career. Besides, some people are still where I left them.Some have gone far of course. But I believe that whatever happens in life has already been written before we were born.Life is a script and we’re the actors. I wasn’t 100percent off the scene. I still produced and acted a movie that went to the cinema titled “Gone Grey” .I was also featured in three movies. I also produced a Yoruba movie titled “AJO” which will be out soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog