Monday 27 March 2017

Although my wife does not mind when I kiss girls in movies "- Ramsey Nouah




Ramsey and his wife, Emelia

Light-skinned actress, who has been married for over 15 years, with the blessings of his wife he would take part in any film.
He said: "I'm an actor and my job is to think. Whatever you do not see the real picture on the screen, no matter how real it looks.



Ramsey Nouah wife and children Emelia
He discovered more about how to support their marriage over the years has been able to heal. "I always say that women are responsible for the wedding and it is the reason that I still have a home.
"A special woman who will not be supportive, and I can not imagine how my life would be like without it.

"It is essential to understand that the artist are with them and their work relationship with people, this is the only way that they can excel without errors down the house in order," he added.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog