Friday 31 March 2017

A pastor left members of his church cleaning up after they anointed honey




Supernaij
 - Attendees of the Bright Light Prophetic Deliverance Ministries in Zimbabwe diarrhea after consuming anointed honey

- Around the middle of the service most of the town is lined up on the toilet

- Despite the "side effects" the church leader his followers that they will still experience the healing effects of honey

NAIJ.com gathered that the town of Bright Light Prophetic Deliverance Ministries was shocked when the anointed honey they consume to heal rid them a terrible case of diarrhea.


The pastor promised his congregation healing if they consume the honey anointed
Prophet Brighton Chikomo allegedly told his followers that the honey he served their healing properties. But halfway into the service of the church members were already lining the toilet.

One woman said: "I did not feel good last week, I'm a terrible headache so when the Prophet told us about the" anointed "Honey, I decided to get my medicine. After taking the honey, I started a running stomach, I lost my faith, I still believe is a good thing on the verge of happening to me. "


Despite the side effects of the prophet promised his followers they would be healed
But apparently its the prophet Chikomo is a "true man of God" and that the honey works its magic.

But not all members were so optimistic. Yet another churchgoer said: "I was invited by my neighbor, she told me that I was going to get healed as I drank the anointed honey. I am now in a worse state than I was before."

See also: Lady called Custom officer to her to sleep with her and promised to buy her shed a phone

The Prophet believes that despite the side effect of diarrhea people are still going to heal rid.

"What they will be releasing several ailments they suffer from," says the prophet.

Meanwhile, you get this video of a veteran Nollywood actor says he'll soon be seeing a pastor:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog