Thursday 27 April 2017

YES I'm a gay Bobrisky reveal on instagram.




Supernaij
Bobrisky reacted to all the hate he has received this week. The popular cross-dresser who claims he's the King of Snapchat, has declared he is gay, or maybe straight.

It comes after pictures of him at Eniola Badmus Father's funeral have rounds, many claiming to live through the "filters".

He wrote:


Worst skin ever ??? If you'd like to keep from next year to next year, I'm still the worst. To see is to believe, some of you Nokia 3310 give you better your black and white mobile phone. You have to change it. At the same time, I will not owe you to Buhari debt. Bobrisky skin is bad I still sell packages? Today, my cream is not good. I just thought about today are you some people so unemployed? After they go gay looking for a bad skin, you can not get a job for you to do. People like top politicians do not have time for everyone. After just d unemployed people go around and mark all his / her relationships

In another post he wrote:

Yes, I'm gay or straight How is this guy's problem? I have more than 11 visas in my passport, I live in 5bedroom duplex only in lekki, well furnished. You can check me for enough videos, not with friends. Hoers will say is not my house? That I hired it. At least I pay rent, I have access to it whenever I want. I drive 2012 Benz I also own a Lexus and a Toyota Camry. Abeg what other achievements can I have at 25yrs and still come. So stay hate? After your sabi. If after my bleach, pain goes, will you go to Abel, you bleed to the skin, how are you doing now?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog