Wednesday 19 April 2017

See sweet message written by Aramide to her husband




Supernaij
Nigerian singer Aramide just celebrated her second wedding anniversary with her husband in a sweet way on Instagram.

Afro soul singer and songwriter Aramide and her husband Peleumi Alli celebrated their second wedding anniversary on April 18.

NAIJ.com was happy to see Aramide posted photos of him on her Instagram and penned sweet words in the caption; proving that her writing skills extend to poetry.

She said: "Your kindness is magic, your love is selfless and sincere, your heart is golden and you are my everything. I want to be able to say this year after year till we’re Old and Grey. I love this forever thing it’s like the coolest and I’m insanely in love with you. Happy 2nd year anniversary to us!"


The couple have been married for 2 years.
She also gushed about him on his birthday on April 14 saying: "You loved me when it was so hard for me to love myself. How can anyone resist such an amazing gift from God. My life is so beautiful because you are a part of it and I am a better person because of you. I pray God lifts you to unimaginable heights, increase your greatness and grant all you wish for. Live long, smile and do you."

The lovely couple got married back in April 2015 and have been happily married since.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog