Saturday 1 April 2017

Phone thief Son Egbegbe elder brother Yusuf lekan was arrested bythepolice




Supernaij
- Phone thief Son Egbegbe elder brother Yusuf lekan was arrested bythepolice

- producer promote steal the film's assertion an elder cooperation in his brother and two other lists

- Yusuf part Egbgebe him visit while he was in jail, accused a text and threatened to involve him


son Egbegbe
Telephone costs thief and Bureau de Change elder brother Son Egbegbe Dupe gang and two other alleged members of his large phone shops were looted as Nollywood movie loggers were arrested by the police in Lagos state.

Those arrested Kazeem and Muyideen brother and son Egbegbe lekan Yusuf has been identified as the two men.

Furniture Egbegbe get the phone works and how to go after the episode was gang suspects the police in Lagos state commissioner Fatai Owoseni ,, Yusuf, Kazeem Muyideen and usually stay in the car. And Egbegbe appear immediately as to drive them away in a getaway car.

He said they also ultimately backfired and resulted in the recent arrest and theft of Egbegbe exploits uncovered that spoil Bureau de Change operators, is part of the plan. The police chief said the three were robbed by a gang in November 2016, was arrested on the grounds of statements by a Johnson Kemi, on request.


The court in Son Egbegbe
But as part of its activities in Egbegbe suspects denied ever before. They said they would visit him in prison, he was furious; Son, because it is toxic to them.

Yusuf, elder brother Son, a police station, said he did not in a text message by adding rules to talk to him in the land of Egypt, when I lie down with him abandon him.

He said: "Son Ikeja on the day after his arrest, I had a story on Facebook, he was told my boss me f to see it.

"But then the court charged him and I tortured while in detention reinstatement was that he use his power to hear SMS receive SMS only go to see him because I had to go with me. I'm mother of the message that is being sent to.

"Two days later the police came home to my son and gang N10 million phones and stealing accessories for her store of November 22, 2016 on a Kemi Johnson written by me to the station, and only Son arrested after agreement and the group's other members are never released without arrest.

"I'm theft has never been a hoax implies to me in for anything close to me, my brother, just knew he was baptized request of any I know a crime. She PA same threatening message sent us a promise to meet him where he is. I'm a member of his gang I go today, following his arrest at the police station to see him? "


In turn, Muyideen to visit Son says he was arrested on Ikoyi Prisons by. You also agree a Bureau de Change Operators arrested in Dupe, where they Egbegbe Gbagada General Hospital the day in the car.

"I saw Son visited Ikoyi Prisons I, on the way to the car to a friend's, I still wanted to join, but she told him no more place for me. Then suddenly I just saw a police car stood before me, I was asked to come in.

"I was shown last year at the end of her shop robbed request a gangster's. Son is my friend, and I know a movie as a music producer and promoter.

"It's a Bureau de Change was arrested on operator Dupe try Gbagada day, I told him I wanted to be with him for the South African embassy because it was in the car that Gbagada.

"He went on the road and we waited for him. A few minutes later, a police patrol and I in the company of Mallam. Ogudu They went to the police station.

"The four of us left in





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog