Sunday 16 April 2017

"Women do not trust me" - Ruggedman he is still married, why not open up




Supernaij
Veteran hip-hop artist, Ruggedman woman has expressed her frustration due to lack of faith for her since she is still unmarried that she has tried dating a major cause.


Ruggedman
Popular rap artist Michael Ugochukwu is known as Stephen, popularly known as Ruggedman because he is still unmarried in his early 40s.
In a recent interview on Saturday's Bit, the 'Baraje' lamenter noted that he was not afraid of marriage and because he tied the knot.

"I'm not afraid of marriage. I find it hard to believe that I am really like them all because I am an entertainer. I can not believe that women or women are only tired of meeting it because recreation is my work, rather it is a sad thing .

"I know some entertainers are a little desperate but you can not guess that all the entertainers are the same ... When I was born I kept my woman's mind in the rest of the day and she knew she was one of my best efforts, but it ended in the same way. Entertainment can not handle dating and they will rather end the relationship, "he said.
In the past, rapper and enterpreneur, which will be recaled, it is associated with the popular Nollywood actress Halima Abu Bakar and former Lux Soap ambassador, Laide Olaogun, a few women.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog