Saturday 1 April 2017

A lady expose custom officer who promised to buy phone for her after sleeping with her.




Supernaij
Word of her phone for a custom officer to call out her Facebook page, Keith James, known as a woman who slept with her, and then her left.

NAIJ.com Port Harcourt, not an enjoyable experience with a custom officer in Rivers State, a young woman, she could think of a worse way to feel embarrassed to be selected together.


Keith James said losing the phone to get her to sleep with her Abdullahi
The woman betrayed by her to identify a cell phone to get the word Muhammad Abdullahi, a man, identified as James Keith. But she was angry; He could not wait for the end of the bargain; Because he decided to call him.

See below she wrote on her page:

"People in vain ... This man Abdullahi Mohamed, a customs However, this foolish man. He was given the opportunity, women can stay in touch with his friends, many things did not go 5.

He is vain; Most of my friends because I slept with him. It is no doubt he is 22-26 old keeps them thin, he feels that the money, which can run on a girl he wants. If I sleep with you one thing that a person does not understand you, you want to let the discussion is the fact that the next thing to add and tell someone else too stupid to fall. He denied that point on, we are friends, and they only stay with a friend because he is planning to kill him

I see two old man to sleep with this bastard, he would go buy me a phone and I come to thee fair enough, you have enough left as they ran beautifully.

Mr Abdullahi, sir, a dirty, no doubt you know that you can be personalized officials. If you do something bad to sleep with it under the cartridge. Just so we know that Congress intended the provision to a point, just out of compassion, I late. Now you think you can ignore it, just like me? Woah striking a good feeling.

My name is here, Kate is suitable only for careful port is too small for us Harcourt Ebonhimen: I have my eye on all of you women so that all customs officers is mine to a piece of advice.

I can see all the touches you, just so I write this piece with my eyes fill with tears. Lord, I am not finished with you. Just as a reminder, in fact, you think you can stay wherever he and my ass with me? Sorry, you old fool. No, you? Yes, the girl with the spread of HIV and memorable outing Saturday nite I ready to have some doubt, "mentioning" "I am with you, with black skin mottled areas destroyed? Lol always check back for Mr Abdullahi M.

WA o After!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog