Sunday 26 March 2017

Mercy spend her Mother's Day with her kids




Mercy dropped pictures and wrote:
"I was holding my stomach with a lot of annoyance looking puffy after happy.with my lung weeve, following the nails I carry, change cleaned up excitedly.I wake up at 3:00 or at any time to check out they are in the sound of sneezing just to make sure they ' The pain of my heart d drowns or leaves them, laughter and smile makes my life worth it.
I pray every day for their grief, tears, failure and shame to be mine to endure while all my success, happiness, smiles and honor to be them to enjoy.
I sacrifice everything a little bit or a little bit of "Fortunately for them .... and many more ... it's inexplicable
Happy Mother's Day to me and all my mom. "





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog