Monday 27 March 2017

How I Made My Millions of view as a comedian in the late 90s - Ali Baba Step Up




One of the most respected stand-up comedians Nigeria, Ali Baba, was open about how he made his fortune as a comedian.

Ali Baba
Alleluya Atunyota Nigeria Akorobomerere known comedian known as Ali Baba, said he started his millions as a stand-up comedian in the late 90s, when the profession was still under development.
News Agency of Nigeria reported that Ali Baba on Monday in Lagos, said the comedy business has started to bear fruit when little people knew about the profession.
Comedian in the background of a decision to give him the green prices diligence quantum prestigious Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, on March 22.
"When I first approval N82,000 and I paid for, without asking anyone who control do for a living and when I say I'm a comedian stunned.

"One does not even have a clue what I was an endorsement of Guinness Nigeria Plc which had about N1.2 million. We do not need to shout about it.

"For the wages of showbusiness said that some of the younger people are unnecessarily waving their wealth, '' he said.
Ali Baba added that he was now in a different platform and not the ordinary people who used to see him.
"I crack jokes, but people do not see me on the platform they are accustomed.

"I will be 30 years on stage next year, so I use platform for people to see me move on. I have to leave the platform for stakeholders in development.

"It's like a bank structure there to attend a shame to customers after 20 years do not expect to see still counting the money the cashier behind the counter.

"When I started, it was only Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), now we have a lot of television stations and radio stations so that the platform is bigger and wider," said the champion comedian.
Ali Baba said that he mentoring artists were developing the business side of showbiz.
"The thing to do is learn from the example, many of them seemed to feed me, professionalism is key and it is important talent.

"It is important that you develop your talent, when talent is a service that is when people will ask. Nobody will buy a talent if not for the service.

"I learned other comedians to be humble, focused and forward thinking. I expect others to beat me progress.

"My steps are as basic to grow a lot of comedians with, but with the latest technology, the platform is now wider and fun, '' he said.
Ali Baba said that the current lull in business indicate a call for artists to be more creative to be in the profession.
"As a comedian, you need a lot of information that is why we have a lull in the industry now, people joke not create, but are looking for a joke people.

"This is an alert to emerging markets and comedians to improve their performance at all times and to read.
"Once you have the information you will grow, so I learn a lot from them, to search for information that is the only way to keep them in the profession, '' he said.,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Nazzy'sBlog